Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The beginning..

Starts here.. or does it?

No. It's more like the middle at this point.

My left butt cheek is quivering. No, no one is behind me to spank me, i think it might just be sore.

I've figured out today that i'm in for a change. I'm getting tired of touching myself for erotica photos, I need something different. Something more. Something to mix it up and take me away from this before Fetishcon so I don't end up getting so bored that I decide to cop out. Some portraiture, beauty, street, antifashion. Perhaps, a black eye (Thank you, Marty) :D

I was having doubts about being able to change because I didn't know what I brought to the table. It seems like these days most photogs want tinier models with platinum or shocking hair. Marty helped me realize that once that ends up getting old, they'll want something different. He's also going to start branching out into different styles.

Shooting tomorrow with JSV Photography (http://jsvexperimental.wordpress.com) who does alot of the rigging I have in my portfolio. So we're shooting rope (i'm going to be the centrepiece of a table!) and a latex skirt I have.

I need change. It's the only thing constant.

No comments:

Post a Comment